About Smith Insurance Service
For more than half a century, Smith Insurance Service has provided the insurance products, service, and expertise our clients need for the modern age. Our agency is proud to be a family-owned and operated business. We offer our steadfast commitment not only to your individual and commercial insurance needs, but to our community as a whole as well! We take pride in being an active member of our ever-growing city and the surrounding areas, and strive to see that everyone has the protections they need for everything they hold important in their lives.
Smith Insurance Service has been a proud, contributing member of our community since 1958. Through volunteering and sponsorship of various activities, we have been able to touch the lives of hundreds of our friends, neighbors, and customers. Why do we do it? Because we live here too!
Smith Insurance Service is proud to sponsor and support the following amazing organizations:
- RCMP Charity Golf Tournament
- Boys & Girls Club
- Fort Saskatchewan & Lamont Christmas Hamper
- Bon Accord 4-H
- Rotary Club
- Ducks Unlimited
- Lamont Summer Sizzler Rodeo
- Family First Society
- Bruderheim Ag Days
- Lamont and District Agricultural
- Lamont Business Association
- Fort Saskatchewan Ringette
- Fort Saskatchewan Hockey
- Fort Saskatchewan Minor Baseball
- Fort Saskatchewan Golf and Curling Club
- Mosquito Ball Sponsorship
- Minor Hockey Week
- Gibbons Curling Club
- Industrial Cup Hockey Tournament
Lamont Curling Club
- Community Hospital Foundation
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Stollery Children’s Hospital
- MS Society of Canada
If you are looking for sponsorship of your organization or event please contact us today.
Our Lamont office also provides an Alberta Registry Service for our clients in the area. Both offices are open Monday through Friday 8:45a.m. – 5:00p.m. We also have an after-hours emergency number. Call 780-998-2501 for after-hours service.